"Our Time of Troubles... commenced with the catastrophic events of the year of 1914... Our civilization has just begun to recover." - Arnold Toynbee

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thesis Correspondence XII: Thesis Prospectus


I am frequently in this building, Powers Hall, the History Department's home at Central Michigan University.

And here's the beautiful ballroom inside:



Dear Dr. Weinstein,

Well, at long last, I have got a description and thorough outline with source material footnoted together and ready for your review. I took quite a lot of citation shortcuts, but as you will see, this became very complicated real quickly. Might we meet to discuss this on Wednesday 2-3pm (Nov. 7)? I'm curious to know what you think of it, and who might be interested in joining a review committee for the project.

Enjoy,
Wesley
[Dear readers, for ownership reasons, I do not wish to post my prospectus online. However, just send me an email (see my bio description to the right), and I will email it to you. I know I have friends on here that I can trust.]

No comments:

Post a Comment