"Our Time of Troubles... commenced with the catastrophic events of the year of 1914... Our civilization has just begun to recover." - Arnold Toynbee

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Climbing Old Man of Storr on Skye (My favorite view this entire trip!!!!!!!!) Sweeping videos at the end.

From these heights I peered over the greatest view in my entire stay in the United Kingdom. Nothing like the Highlands! I brought my bagpipes and sounded them from the rocky cliffs. I've got some pictures of me and the bagpipes here at the end of this post, but I have saved the videos for a separate post at the end of the Scottish adventure...


































































Trying to imitate this pose from Sir Walter Scott's Waverley, which fired my Scottish imagination years ago...




























































No comments:

Post a Comment