"Our Time of Troubles... commenced with the catastrophic events of the year of 1914... Our civilization has just begun to recover." - Arnold Toynbee

Saturday, February 4, 2017

London VII: Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Victoria and Albert Museum, Kensington, Royal Albert Hall


The London Eye




 Driving past the Natural History Museum













 Trafalgar Square








Walking the Tower Bridge, view of the Tower of London



















































 I went for an inside tour of Westminster Abbey...










My cellphone broke, so I had to take the afternoon pictures with my poor laptop camera...

At the Palm Court Brasserie in Covent Garden.

 Victoria and Albert Museum





 Natural History Museum


 Royal Albert Hall
  Albert Memorial at Kensington Gardens



 More of Kensington Gardens





Phone now fixed thanks to Covent Garden Apple shop and at another restaurant in Covent Garden and Drury tea.


My London souvenirs.
The fountains in front of the National Archives on my last day...



An old key to Leyborne Lodge.
 Traveling in style out of London back to Newcastle.

 The North Sea




 My top window again.


No comments:

Post a Comment