"Our Time of Troubles... commenced with the catastrophic events of the year of 1914... Our civilization has just begun to recover." - Arnold Toynbee

Friday, March 15, 2013

Thesis Finished

It is with great joy and thankfulness that I write to say my oral examination went flawlessly, and I will have my Master's at the end of the semester. My thesis was accepted, and now all is just a matter of paperwork. I am so very grateful for the prayers of my church and Christian friends who have poured out their souls to God on my behalf. He has heard our prayers and blessed His servant Wesley. Thank you all for your assistance, suggestions, and encouragement.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Your "hazzah" reminded me of my fife and drum days. You remember how we all used to yell "firemans!" at Bleee, bleee, bleeeeeee... or "lah-lah, lah-lah, lah lah lah lah lah lah lah" at The Green Cockade! I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! (although I believe we yelled "fire, fire, fire!" on the "bleeee, bleeee" part.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so that's what they were saying. Of course, I was fifing the "bleeee, bleeee," most of the time. I did do the knee-bends at Old Saybrook.

    ReplyDelete