"Our Time of Troubles... commenced with the catastrophic events of the year of 1914... Our civilization has just begun to recover." - Arnold Toynbee

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bonnie Ship the Diamond



One of Mr. Zahm's best seafaring songs... If I was to ever write a novel, so far such attempts have been failures, I would write a seafaring adventure.

I met Mr. Zahm in person at the Scottish festival in New Harmony, Indiana in 2001, before he began working with Vision Forum events. Our family loved his music and listened to it often. Imagine our surprise and delight when we found out he was advancing Christian balladeering through Faith and Freedom tours, etc.

2 comments:

  1. That's neat, Wesley! Of course, I learned about his music through Vision Forum. I've met him on a couple of occasions, and was honored to have him sing a song of mine at VF's Titanic 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite and honor, my man, quite an honor, indeed.

    ReplyDelete